Hello Paul Van Noord & everyone else,

on 18-Okt-2006 at 22:38 you (Paul Van Noord) wrote:

> Locate is used here.

Awwwww crap, my mistake. I must've started 3.0.2.10 in my admin account
recently and set the associations to this old version accidentally.

SORRY for the confusion, its all as it should be ("locate original").

Funny thing is, I didn't even notice the difference between the two
versions... ;-)

 Alexander (http://www.neurowerx.de)

"The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical
substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed." -Carl
Jung

 Current ALPHA is 3.86.03 | 'Using TBBETA' information: