10/23/2006  5:15 AM

Hi MAU,

On 10/23/2006 MAU wrote:

M> Hello Thomas,

>> The colour groups are assigned by filters.

M> Or just manually my friend, or just manually :)

>> The virtual folders are search results, a way of filtering just for
>> display, but filtering nevertheless. These filters also have
>> conditions.

M> I didn't know that ;)

>> If I understand you correctly, message A should have both colour group
>> 1 and colour group 2 assigned, so you can see it when I search for CG1
>> and also when you search for CG2. You might even have VFs that look
>> for CGs accordingly, so you don't need to start the search manually
>> every time.

M> I guess you didn't understand me correctly, maybe because I didn't
M> explain it clearly enough.

M> Say I'm looking at a message that I subjectively consider both
M> 'important' and 'for reference' and that I have two Colour Groups called
M> *Important* and *For Reference*. Do you know of any way I can assign
M> those 2 CGs to the message? That's what I'm looking for and that I could
M> do that with Bookmarks in VA.

Can you create a virtual folder [For Reference] and a Color Group
[Important], or:
Use the Flag for Important and use a Color Group for Reference.

Both methods work well for me.

--
Take Care,
Paul

Voyager v.3.86.03 on Win2k SP4-Rollup1 5.0.2195
No IMAP  OTFE

 Current ALPHA is 3.86.03 | 'Using TBBETA' information: