"Marck D Pearlstone" wrote on 08/02/2007 at 04:20:15 +1100
subject "Mod: HTML use" :

> Dear Thomas,

> @7-Feb-2007, 21:40 +0700 (07-Feb 14:40 here) Thomas Fernandez [TOG] in
> mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] said to Marck:

> ... <snip>

TOG>> Apparently, you also see all these additional line feeds when an HTML
TOG>> mail is displayed in the PTV. I thought it was only me. worth a bug
TOG>> report, if there isn't one already?

> I don't know. I've said it before, I'm sure. It's quite a pain, trying
> to reply to an HTML message in plain text, my preferred format.

> Okay - BugTraq report created. Confirmations?

> https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=6217

Note added:

I think this only occurs if the original message hat no alternative
plain text part.

If I reply to an HTML+Text massage, and if i activate first the
Text-tab, the reply is correct.

If it is an HTML only message, even the text-tab and the MicroEd reply
has additional lines.

I am not sure if the bug or issue is not at the sender's side, as he
has not included an text part... so: how respond to something that is
not there?

--
Sincerely
Hendrik Oesterlin - email [EMAIL PROTECTED]