Hallo Richard,

On Sun, 6 May 2007 20:01:51 +0200GMT (6-5-2007, 20:01 +0200, where I
live), you wrote:

RW> Before, when I hit F4 with the cursor anywhere in the message or on the
RW> message header, I got my reply template with the message pane otherwise
RW> empty. Now the whole wretched message is quoted (only above the cut
RW> mark, of course). As no one else has reported it it must be just me.
RW> I've checked in the customising settings and F4 is set for replying
RW> without quotes.

Confirmed

TB's default action for F4 is 'reply with selected text' and it still
does that. However in v3.95.08 (a random version that was available
for me) F4 with no selection gave no quotes, with the current version
F4 with no selection quotes the full message.

The reason that I didn't notice this behaviour was that I don't use F4
for answering without quotes. (Can't remember when I answered without
quotes for the last time, if I ever did.)

--
Groetjes, Roelof

WinErr 003: Dynamic linking error - Your mistake is now in every file
http://www.voormijalleen.nl/
The Bat! 3.99.3
Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2
2 pop3 accounts
OTFE enabled
P4 3GHz
2 GB RAM