Het was dinsdag 29 mei 2007 om 23:10 uur dat jij iets schreef over
'Antispamsniper' :

Hallo NetVicious,

C>>> a. can I test this combined with BayesIt or can there be only one
C>>> antispam program?

>> No, the author recommends using just the one spam filter. Go to the
>> forum http://antispamsniper.com/forum/ as he's very active there and
>> will answer questions, usually the same day.

N> I think a more correct answer should be YES, but the author....

N> Cees, you could use both at the same time, in the TB! preferences you
N> could select how classify the spam when using more than one filter
N> (Average, Maximal, Minimal).

 I've  now  read  so  much  about Antispamsniper, so decided to try something
 else.  Thanks Richard for the tip on that. I've installed AGAVA and it looks
 like it's working perfectly!

 http://antispamservant.com/bat_plugin.shtml

 where it says:
 Trainable  plugin  for  "The Bat!" on the basis of the AGAVA AntispamServant
 spam  filter!  Developed  with  the  assistance  of the Ritlabs company, the
 designer of "The Bat!" High quality of spam filtering guaranteed!

 So that gave me some insurance it had to be good.

--
Groeten,
  Cees