Hello Paul,

PVN> 8/30/2007  1:35 PM

PVN> Hi MikeD,

PVN> On 8/30/2007 MikeD (2) wrote:

M2>> Well I guess I spoke too soon.  After I sent that message and moved
M2>> around a bit I am back to getting the Out of Memory error and then the
M2>> AV is back.  Just rebooted and not having a problem.  I will spend
M2>> some time gathering info about this to see if I can narrow it down
M2>> some.

PVN> It seems to be an available RAM or swap file issue. Depending on what
PVN> is going on it is even possible that it is a video chip issue. Task
PVN> Manager [Ctrl]+[Shift]+[Esc] might shed some light on the issue.

I'll certainly be using that as I try to zero in on the specific steps
needed to cause the problem.

But I should point out that I never had any 'memory' or 'AV' issues
with any of the '.99' builds before this one. And even if this is a
non-TB 'system problem' with my system with running out of resources
... I have no quarrel with the 'Out of RAM' message (if that is
indeed happening).  But I should not get an AV <g>.

 MikeD                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Using The Bat! v3.99.24 on Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600
Service Pack 2