Hi Peter,

Sunday, October 7, 2007, 5:34:44 AM, you wrote:

> Answering a current message (Sunday, October 7, 2007, 13:26)

> Hello Max,

MM>>   Who had a problem "Access Denied at www.ritlabs.com", please try again!
We have fixed the problem.

> problem solved, login successful, GMail thebat.net account created and
> activated.

As I have posted a day or so ago, mine is activated also and working
well.  I somehow managed to work around the initial difficulties
(error screen) and activated my "thebat.net" account in the gmail
system.

--

Take Care,

 Bob               mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Using The Bat! 3.99.24 (beta) on Windows XP 2600 Service Pack 2