Het was zondag 7 oktober 2007 om 16:04 uur dat jij iets schreef over 'Access
Denied at www.ritlabs.com' :

Hallo Bob,

BR> As I have posted a day or so ago, mine is activated also and working
BR> well.  I somehow managed to work around the initial difficulties
BR> (error screen) and activated my "thebat.net" account in the gmail
BR> system.

 I  just  created mine at the thebat site, created the account in TheBat! but
 cannot collect mail coz' it says I have not changed my settings in Gmail yet
 to collect pop mail.

 But when going to Gmail I cannot logon.... my account [EMAIL PROTECTED] is
 not recognized.

 What am I doing wrong?

--
Groeten,