Hello TheBat Beta List Members!!!

Someday,  and  that  was  in afternoon, Krzysztof wrote something like
this:
>>> afaik  we can expect huge change in V4, nothing small as themes in
>>> V3
>> OK,  but  this  is  still  only GUI - maybe big changes but this is
>> still cosmetic thing for me. TB will look nicer.
> I think you miss the point of what UI is. The way you think about it
> seems  to rather remind skins than GUI rework. The the truth is that
> GUI  is  not  about the way TB looks, but about the way TB interacts
> with  users.  For quite a time I claim that GUI needs to be reworked
> heavily.  There are many advanced features available in TB, but they
> are hard to use or at least they're not intuitive. Changing this and
> ensuring  that  more  users  will  be  able to use the features that
> already exist is a very valid thing to do.

But  this  is  still  old  TB with only little improvements. Engine is
still the some.

> It's a nice feature for newcomers. This is something that could make
> at  least  some people switch from webmails to "proper" way of using
> email. Therefore I support it.

I  also  support  this  feature,  but  this  is not feature that is so
important  that  we  must  change TB version or buy license update.

>>> I hope we will see it in 4.0 already.
>> Why not wait when this two things are ready and then give users v4?
> I  think  this is a question of how long beta cycle we wish to have.
> RITs  could  introduce  4.0  betas and make a release 1,5 year later
> with  all the features ready. Or they could divide it into parts and
> make 3 or 4 releases in between.
> Of course the licensing policy comes in way -- with more releases on
> a  way,  users  will have to pay earlier for things that are to come
> later.  In  an  opposite  situation  users will have to wait for new
> features  till  the  day  when  all  of them are ready (all "planned
> features" that is).
> Both  ways  have  advantages  and  disadvantages.  I  prefer the way
> currently  chosen,  for I strongly suspect I will buy v4 eventually,
> so I'd prefer to do that sooner rather than later.

And this small steps bring us to point:
1. There is no new plugins and old are not developed
2. Big   discussion  lists  and  forums,  sites  slowly  dying  (tb-l,
   bat-mail.de.vu,  pstb, TheBat! World) - no new users, no new posts,
   no new news.

Tell me why this happen?

>>> nice, but I do not expect this. And You can use common filters, do
>>> not You?
>> Yes,  I  know  how  to cheat this behavior, but this is not 100% OE
>> style.
> I  believe you can set everything so that it works exactly as in OE.

No. When you know how to do that please answer for this posts:
http://thebat.pl/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1246
http://thebat.pl/forum/viewtopic.php?id=934
http://thebat.pl/forum/viewtopic.php?id=169
http://thebat.pl/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1053
http://thebat.pl/forum/viewtopic.php?id=377
http://thebat.pl/forum/viewtopic.php?id=35

--
Thanks and best regards,
 Sebastian Murawski

 Current beta is (none) | 'Using TBBETA' information: