Hello Stefan,

On Sun, 23 Dec 2007 15:54:00 +0200 GMT (23/12/2007, 20:54 +0700 GMT),
Stefan Tanurkov wrote:

TF>> 1.) I noticed that when I use the Unread tab, the Account name is
TF>> now shown. Hurray! However, it is on the very right, and I would
TF>> prefer it on the left, before the name of the folder. I couldn't
TF>> find a way to switch the order. Is there any?

ST> Just right click the column headers :-)

Thanks, that did the trick!

TF>> 2.) I played with Address History. Without folder tabs, I could
TF>> find no way to go back to showing the account tree again,

ST> It's still in the main menu's View|

ST> Folder Tabs

True, but too hidden. I was lost and actually closed and restarted
TB!, and I'm not a novice user. Suggestions:

a.) When folder tabs are not shown and the user finds himself in the
Address History, make the tabs visible automagically, so that the
useer sees how he can get back.

b.) Allow the <esc> key to go back to All. This is actually what I
expected when I couldn't go back, so it would be my favourite
solution.

TF>> 3.) I noticed that the Menu Navigator is gone. RIP or WIP?

ST> It's TIP (T stands for "thinking"), actually :-)

;-)

TF>> 4.) Are you working on the HTML editor?

ST> Not for .0 version. The 4.0 will include new MicroEd which will be
ST> supporting proportional fonts and Unicode and lots of little helpful
ST> additions (and - let's hope - no omissions).

Fair enough, important editor improvements. However, an HTML editor
becomes increasingly important in today's business world, and it is
one of the drawbacks of using TB! in the office.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Every calendar's days are numbered.

Message reply created with The Bat! 4.0.0.2 (ALPHA)