Hello Marek,

On Wed, 26 Dec 2007 01:03:40 +0100 GMT (26/12/2007, 07:03 +0700 GMT),
Marek Mikus wrote:

>> I clicked on the "Show URL Manager entry", and this activated some
>> arrows between the middle and the right panel. Fine! So I clicked on
>> the left-arrow.

MM> Do You mean "Right arrow" or not?

No, I mean Left Arrow. the reason is that the entry I wanted was right
of the arrow, so for it to go somewhere (the toolbar) I would have to
move it from its current position (right-most in the window) to
somewhere.

MM> left arrow removes entry from toolbar,

I noticed. It's gone from the Customiser. It was never in the toolbar,
though.

MM> Right arrow adds entry from available items to selected items.

I'm not following how this is intuitive.

>> Question 1: How do I put an icon for the URL Manager into my toolbar?

MM> I have added it to my own toolbar created for some special icons
MM> and it works as expected, did not tested default toolbars.

Good for you. How do I get the removed entry back, so I can click
right-arrow instead this time?

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

A PICTURE IS WORTH A THOUSAND WORDS But it uses up a thousand  times
the memory.

Message reply created with The Bat! 4.0.0.2 (ALPHA)