Hello all,
Wednesday, December 26, 2007, Thomas Fernandez wrote:

MM>> Do You mean "Right arrow" or not?

> No, I mean Left Arrow. the reason is that the entry I wanted was right
> of the arrow, so for it to go somewhere (the toolbar) I would have to
> move it from its current position (right-most in the window) to
> somewhere.

in first pane You are selecting part of program, You are going to change.

in middle pane You ae selecting items You want to add

in third pane Yoou see what selected part of program includes and You can
remove selected items or add new from middle pane.

MM>> Right arrow adds entry from available items to selected items.

> I'm not following how this is intuitive.

You have tooltips in buttons, so customiser will tell You, what every
button does.

--

Bye

Marek Mikus
Czech support of The Bat!
http://www.thebat.cz

Using the best The Bat! 4.0.0.3 (ALPHA)
with MyMacros,XMP,AnotherMacros, NOD32 Antivirus plugin and AntispamSniper v
2.7.1.5

Notebook Toshiba, Core2 Duo 1.83 GHz, 1 GB RAM