Hi MAU,
On Fri, 4 Jan 2008, at 15:52:01 [GMT +0100] (which was 15:52 where I live)
you wrote about: 'Address History enhancement'

>>> That is called 'Virtual Folder' and it's been around for quite some time
>>> my friend :-)
>>
>> But not with all Adresses which belong to one Person of the
>> Adressbook.

> I'm not sure what you mean.

What he probably means is:
- Create a Virtual folder and associate it with an address book entry.
All mails to/from all the email addresses in the address book entry
hould be shown in the VF

- If you update the email addresses in the address book entry(because
a person gets a new address for instance) the virtual folder should
automatically show the messages to/from the new address as well.

Btw: I how to create a VF and configure this manually, but that means
that a new address has to be added a couple of times:

- in the address book
- in a VF filter condition for Sender
- in a VF filter condition for Receiver

By the way: I would love to see a rule for VFs so you can filter on
Sender or Receiver in one condition. Most of my VFs are used to show
mail from/to people and I have to duplicate the email address in each
VF Filter.

I tried to work around this by specifying that the header contains an
email address, but that makes the VFs VERY slow.

--
Robert van der Hulst
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Using The Bat! 4.0.0.6 (ALPHA) on Windows Vista.6.0.6000