Hi Maxim,
On Sat, 9 Feb 2008, at 01:27:04 [GMT +0200] (which was 0:27 where I live)
you wrote about: '4.0.11'

> http://www.ritlabs.com/download/files3/the_bat/thebat_pro_4-0-11.msi

This MSI Still shows the dialog with radion buttons without text. I
figured out that the first button means 'Show down TheBat'. That
fails however (a timeout) becauser TheBat stll taks ages to shutdown
on my machines.

I reported before that it seems to be writing msgs.dump files than,
even though I have the option 'save state between sessions' switched
off for all my virtual folders.

Can someone from the devteam _PLEASE_ explain me why this gets saved
and why shutting down takes so long. This is really annoying.

--
Robert van der Hulst
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Using The Bat! 4.0.11 on Windows Vista.6.0.6000