Hello Ian,

> Now I have to work out which dictionary to add custom words to. It
> defaults to accent.tlx, but I am not sure it is the one I should be
> using for this.

When you right click on a misspelled word you get the option to select
which dictionary to add to (see attached 'Add_words.png'). And if you go
to Spell Checker/Dictionaries and select the different ones you will see
that each of them has a different _Action_ assigned (see Edit_Dics.png).

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v4.0.12.1 on Windows XP 5.1 Service Pack 2