>> anything. You really expect someone to tell a company that runs it's
>> own mail server to change? THAT is complete nonsense

> Well... YES. That's is how things are getting done and fixed
> properly. If they are commercial company it's *their job* to fix the
> services they are providing. You can deny it, or blame it on me, but
> it is *their job*.

> Don't get me wrong. I'm not against any new features or against this
> particular feature. But considering the list of bugs RIT has to fix,
> it would be a waste of time to include this feature, and even unfair
> in some way in front of other users who have friends with carring
> email service providers.

There are features that come through that don't interest me but I
don't feel a need to get confrontational with the person suggesting
it unless it is something TOTALLY off the wall - and that has never
happened.

Ok - you don't approve of the request - then ignore it. It has had a
fair amount of support so I don't think suggesting it is a "waste of
time" any more than inclusion of a DRAFTS folder for instance. Do you
work for Ritlabs? If so then I will defer to your authority to
declare any and all wish list items as a "waste of time", "unfair"
and taking them away from bug fixing.

IF you are not working and speaking for Ritlabs then perhaps you
should reflect on the purpose of beta testing - and that is to MAKE
THE PRODUCT BETTER.

And please what is a "CARING EMAIL PROVIDER"??? They care about
keeping the email service running. The example I used was a company
using spam identification. I have spam assassin and Box trapper
running. Spam assassin adds similar text to the headers. It
ultimately has to do with filtering and identifying spam. I am doing
my job. The company I used as an example (one of many) is doing their
job. I just want to be able to edit that out. Again what is a CARING
EMAIL PROVIDER???

--
Rick
Republican Tax Cuts for the wealthy