>> Hello Rick,

>> the
>> >
>> > ... and I do that but they don't hence I would find it useful.
>>
>> So, to overcome the laziness of your friend(s) RIT guys have to find a
>> time slot in their development schedule to "squeeze" in your request,
>> right? ;-)

> Cough... the laziness of friend(s) admins :). IMHO there is _nothing_ to fix
> in e-mail client in this case. Editing subjects is complete nonsense. Just
> tell the friend(s) to find a better email service provider (or to fix their
> own).

That is an interesting OPINION which has nothing to do with much of
anything. You really expect someone to tell a company that runs it's
own mail server to change? THAT is complete nonsense

Chill out a bit and don't be so publicly nasty

--
Rick
In Bush we trusted, now we are busted

v4.0.12.2 on Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600