Hello Mike,

 On 15 February 2008 at 19:53:50GMT  -0500  (which was 00:53 where I live) -
you wrote and made these points on the subject of  -   4.0.14.4:
<mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>         I must be doing something wrong then.  I haven't been able to
> get spell checking to work at all.  I've tried almost every
> suggestion I've seen here and nothing has helped.

I am in a similar situation to you but have had some success
thanks to MAU    and can get Hunspell to work.

in v4.0.14.1 I am still unable to get SSCE working
Hunspell is working as before by renaming SSCE5532 ext to dllnn and
re-loading TB
The add to user dictionary in Hunspell is now also working
Note that each word is checked as characters entered (does not wait
for space at end of word) - this is no problem but looks strange.

Best regards,
 Graham
--
  Graham Howe mail       mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Using The Bat! 4.0.14.1 on windows version 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2