Hello Maggie,

M>> I have just replied to Henk M. de Bruijn and, in his case and
M>> pending further clarification, it seems that that 'text is not being
M>> checked at all' (like if there was no speller),
>
> I have this exact problem as well.  Using tinySpell here.

But that is a completely different story my friend. TB 'officially'
supports three different spelling engines now and 'tinySpell' (of which
I had never heard about before, BTW) is an application, external to TB,
that _claims_ that "Checks spelling in /any/ Windows application".
Well, here is one that 'apparently' it doesn't work with, the new
Editor in v4 of TB. So, even if it worked with previous versions of TB
(its editor), I don't think it fair to 'blame' TB for not working.

As I said, I had never before heard about tinySpell. I have been to
their website and this is the first you can read there:

| Occasionally you need to check spelling in an application that does not
| include a spelling checker and you don't want to launch your word
| processor just for that. This is when tinySpell becomes handy.
`-----

Cheers :)

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v4.0.14.2 on Windows XP 5.1 Service Pack 2