Hi MAU,

On Tuesday, February 19, 2008 at 10:15:20 AM you wrote:

M> So, even if they claim that it will work with /any/ Windows application,
M> they also admit it may not be "compatible with your working
M> environment".

 I'll just take it out. Maybe it *is* interfering.

 But the reason I put it on to begin with was because none of the
 mis-spelled words were being flagged.

--

Regards,
  Maggie

"There are no conditions of life to which a man cannot get
accustomed, especially if he sees them accepted by everyone
around him." -Anna Karenina

Running Windows XP, 5, and emailing with The Bat! 4.0.14.2