Hi MAU,

On Tuesday, February 19, 2008 at 11:04:01 AM you wrote:

M> - I double checked to see if I had 'Automatic check' selected as, due
M> to testing and the fact that menu icon may be a bit misleading because
M> it includes the red checkmark, I would not be the first time I had it
M> not selected. But it was. So, hey! My spell checker wasn't "working"!

Yes, I was caught by that, too.  I turned it on, but it doesn't
seem to 'stay' turned on. Must turn it on for every message it
seems.

It would be nice if that red checkmark appeared when the speller
was in active state.

Anyway, it still doesn't work.

--

Regards,
  Maggie

Everyone thought I was bold and fearless and even arrogant, but inside I was
always quaking. -Katharine Hepburn
Running Windows XP, 5, and emailing with The Bat! 4.0.14.2