Hi Maggi,

GG>> Never made a quick template, nor any macros.  If there's no wizard
GG>> for it to lead me step-by-step through it, I keep my hands off of it.

> Me, too, but I'd like to learn - maybe Vili and Paul will write a
> tutorial on TBUDL?  :-)

Maybe.
But it's mainly me, my attitude. I wants things comfortable. Starting
a wizard, which sdays: put here the senderaddress, put here this,
import here your addresses now, etc. I've lots of such little tools
which makes me life comfortable. And I can allow it paying a bit for
that.

...grins..... I don't need to go to the backery in the morning, he
delivers me rolls and croissants early in the morning in a bag on my
door; if I wake up later and open the door they're there. :-)
That's the life I like.

But OK, this might be indeed the wrong place to discuss this, 'cause
I don't expect ritlabs will built-in such niche wizards on more
places than the first install and vreating new accounts.
So EOD.

--
Regards,
Gunivortus