Hi,

those, who tried to help me using TB for a Newsletter, thanks.

> 1) open editor and write a message
> 2) select whole message and use Utilities | Create a Quick template
> 3) enter name and description for this Quick template:B
...etc.

I seriously tried it, but it's too spartanic for me, every time I
will create and send a newsletter doing those technical things,
it's not comfortable enough.

So I left TB and choose for the easy way; I'm misusing now my
mailserver for it; created a mailinglist, configured it a one-way-one
and added the members in one run. New members can subscribe
themselves through my webpage.
(That's to say, my son configured it for me. :-) )

Now I can simply use TB for writing my html newsletters in colours
and with pictures and send them to the list.

--
Regards,
Gunivortus