Hello Marek,

On Sun, 24 Feb 2008 04:59:28 +0100 GMT (24/02/2008, 10:59 +0700 GMT),
Marek Mikus wrote:

>> Old discussion: What if I, as a reponsible adult, want to choose to
>> receive/send the mail even though the certificate is expired?

MM> how is expiration of certificate related to Your age?

In that I don't want to be treated like a child when I decide to
accept an expired certificate.

MM> If You want to have secured connection, You need correct
MM> certificate. If it has expiration date, You must update it it
MM> expires.

Not I "must". I "should". And if I don't do it, I must live with the
consequences. I "must not" be nannied by my email program - especially
since other email programs don't nanny the user. They give a pop-up
warning and then let the user accept the expired certificate if he so
chooses. Please don't treat me like a child, I know what I'm doing.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Signs Your Co-Worker Is A Hacker: Instead of the "Welcome" voice on
AOL, you overhear, "Good Morning, Mr./Mrs. President."

Message reply created with The Bat! 4.0.14.5