On Thu, 28 Feb 2008, at 17:55:03 [GMT +0200] (which was 16:55 where I
live) Maxim Masiutin wrote:

> The Bat! 4.0.14.8 is available at
> http://www.ritlabs.com/download/files3/the_bat/beta/tb40148.rar

> What's new in 4.0.14.8 since 4.0.14.7:
> [-] In CryptoAPI, "Invalid signature" dialog could truncate long error
> messages.
> [-] Some S/MIME certificates might cause AV when using Internal
> Implementation.
> [-] (#0006860) Messages could not be dragged from messages list to Editor
> window
> [-] (#0006595) Deleted Colour groups were kept in Folder Sets
> [-] (#0005998) It was not possible to use Reading Confirmation in mass mailing

Up and running.

In the Spell Checker menu under Languages I have choosen for Dutch and English
(British). Under options I see three tabs: SSCE, CSAPI and Hunspell.
The Hunspell tab is still greyed out.
Under Dictionaries there are only SSCE and Hunspell Dictionaries.
When a word is (under)marked by the Spell Checker and I right click on
that word, a little menu pops up with:
Suggestions
Suggest more
Ignore
Add to dictionary
Dictionary to add to (I can choose for SSCE and Hunspell Dutch and
English (British)

But as soon as I place the file SSCE5532.DLL back into the The Bat! folder
I loose my spelling in the way that misspelled words are no longer marked as
misspelled.

Deleting the Registry keys for CSAPi does not have any influence on
this.

Because Hunspell is working, it is not a real stopper for me, but I
wonder what is happening.

--
Henk M. de Bruijn
The Bat! E-Mail System version 4.0.14.8 Pro on Windows XP SP2