On Sat, 8 Mar 2008 at 13:40:56 -0600, Stuart wrote:
> Hello Rick,
RG>> I don't know when it disappeared but you can no longer select
RG>> multiple different lines, hit F4 and have them quoted in a new message
>
> When using PTV and CTRL select I can select multiple areas and use F4 to
> reply.  Does not work in RTV.

H'mm I'd never tried selecting multiple areas like that, but you are
correct.

Interestingly, if I don't select anything and just press F4 TB
inserts the contents of my clipboard! That could be either be
dangerous or a powerful tool. Not sure which.

--
Robin

Using The Bat! v4.0.14
      Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2
      Popfile v0.22.4