> On Sat, 8 Mar 2008 at 23:46:08 +0100, Marek wrote:
>> Hello all,
>> Saturday, March 8, 2008, Robin Anson wrote:
>>
>>> Interestingly, if I don't select anything and just press F4 TB
>>> inserts the contents of my clipboard! That could be either be
>>> dangerous or a powerful tool. Not sure which.
>>
>> by default, F4 insert selected text to reply, not clipboard. It works here
>> as it should.

> Yes, but if you have not selected /any/ text ... I get the clipboard
> pasted in my reply.

I don't get that - I get a blank message. I purposely went to a
different message and copied something then back and it F4 and it was
blank except for the correct TO, SUBJECT and SIG. I then Highlisghted
2 separate segments on 2 separate lines in the same message, hit F4
and it worked perfectly

--
Rick
If all life is sacred ...