On Mon 10-Mar-08 9:44am -0600, Maxim Masiutin wrote:
> The Bat! 4.0.18 is available at
> https://www.ritlabs.com/download/the_bat/thebat_pro_4-0-18.msi
> https://www.ritlabs.com/download/the_bat/thebat_home_4-0-18.msi
> https://www.ritlabs.com/download/the_bat/thebat_rus_4-0-18.msi
> https://www.ritlabs.com/download/the_bat/intpack_4-0-18.msi
>
> What's new in 4.0.18 since 4.0.16.2:
> [-] (#0006824) TheBat! crashes when trying to encrypt
> mail without recipients certificate
> [*] SSCE library updated (uppercasing/lowercasing fixed)
> [-] SSCE. Words with uppercased, national first char are correctly spelled now
> [-] Fixed some AVs

I have a desktop icon for TB!.  After installing this
version the icon failed to start TB!.  The target area was
empty.

I deleted my icon and made a shortcut from the start menu -
it didn't have the required "start in" filled out so I
filled it out myself and TB! started.

I just noticed that you now installed TB! in C:\Program
Files\The Bat!\bak

That's a strange place to put it.  Why not just place TB!
in C:\Program Files\The Bat! ???

Also, why not have the install program delete the old
shortcut and repllace it with the new one - filling out the
"start in" field so Batskin.xml works?

Bill
TB! Pro 4.0.18  AntispamSniper 1.8.0.8  XP Pro SP2  POP3