Hello Dwight,

On Sun, 6 Apr 2008 11:27:44 -0500 GMT (06/04/2008, 23:27 +0700 GMT),
Dwight Corrin wrote:

>> Courier New. But that is irrelvant, as it was an HTML message. I
>> just checked, and I do have Estrangelo Edessa on my computer.

>> I believe it is a matter of whether the font is available.

DC> no. i have it and it works in open office, but if I copy the text from
DC> open office and paste it in an html message it turns to boxes.

I see you are using Vista. That may be the reason for the difference.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

"Love will find you, even if you are trying to hide from it. I've been
trying to hide from it since I was five, but the girls keep finding
me." (Bobby, 8)