am Dienstag, 13. Mai 2008 um 22:51 schrieb Bob Riley:

> I don't think that quick, "smart-a__" criticisms of Rit Labs help
> anyone.  It is an unconstructive way of dealing with your own
> frustrations, I believe.  It would be better to go on a long walk in
> the woods or something.

So do I.
Sure, the way the do it is something different of what we would do it,
but it is their business, so they should be able to do it.
I highly point out, that this list(s) are here and that Ritlabs is
willing to talk to us and hear what would be important to us.

Time is big enemy to all developers :-)

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Jens Franik