On Friday, May 16, 2008, 10:42:08 AM, MAU wrote:

M> Hello Jon,
M> Press and hold the Shift key while you click the 'Insert Item' arrow.

 Thank you so much! It has been a while since I made this sort of
change and I completely forgot.

Jon

Using The Bat! v4.0.24.10 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2
--
"Under law the Quest for Ultimate Truth is quite clearly the
inalienable prerogative of your working thinkers. Any bloody machine