I recently saw an Outlook add-in that I really liked. It is called
'xobni' (inbox reversed) and what it does is analyze your message
base and display some information from the sender for the current selected
mail message. This includes:
- That persons network (recent addressees as seen in the message base)
- phone number (when found in either the contacts list or a message
footer)
- recent messages
- recent attachments
- time of day (in the form of a small bargraph) that the sender usually
writes messages
- it (optionally) checks for the existence of a Linked In account for
the sender and displays some of that profile info, including the
senders picture when available.

Has anyone else seen this, and would you like to see something like
that in TheBat ?

http://www.xobni.com/learnmore/

--
Robert van der Hulst
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Using The Bat! 4.0.24.25 on Windows Vista.6.0.6001 Service Pack 1