Hello all,

I have been playing around a bit more with the issue I reported in my
<mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> with Subject "4.0.28.4: Read
filter removes message from Message List when it shouldn't".

First of all I must say that I have verified that Replied filters behave
the same as I described for Read filters. That is, the Parked message is
moved (actually 'copied', because it also remains in the original
folder).

And this brings up the question in the Subject: Should a 'Read' or
'Replied' filter move a Parked message?

And I think this is the main issue/question (the fact of the message
'temporarily' disappearing from the Message List is, to me, secondary),
and I don't have a clear view/answer to it.

I don't know if it is WAD but, if the action in the filter is a 'move',
why does it _copy_ the message if it is Parked? This way, the result is
that you end up with two different copies of the message in different
folders and I don't know if this 'desirable'. It is, or may be, at
least a bit confusing and puzzling.

Any thought anyone? RIT guys?

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v4.0.28.4 on Windows XP 5.1 Service Pack 3