On Wed, 10 Sep 2008, at 13:09:19 [GMT -0400] (which was 19:09 where I
live) Steven P Vallière wrote:

SPV>>> The attached image shows my option settings for check
SPV>>> mailbox at start-up, and the status bar message I saw
SPV>>> right after TB started.

PM>> Is this the only account in The Bat!? Maybe another account has the
PM>> "Check at start-up" checked?

> I only have a single account.

Can not confirm, I have two accounts able to fetch messages for in this
case tbbeta and when I unchecked one of them message only came through
in the other one.

I am not using Popfile or similar, I am using the most recent version of
AntispamSniper (great program!).

--
Henk M. de Bruijn
The Bat! Voyager version 4.0.34 on Windows XP SP3