Hello Steven,

On Wed, 10 Sep 2008 08:29:04 -0400 GMT (10/09/2008, 19:29 +0700 GMT),
Steven P Vallière wrote:

SPV> It looks to me like The Bat! is no longer respecting my
SPV> setting for "Check mailbox at start-up" (which I have
SPV> UNCHECKED).  TB always gets an error if it checks at
SPV> start up, because I use POPfile, which typically starts
SPV> after TB.  Until recently, this always worked fine, but
SPV> this morning after a reboot, I noticed a FETCH error
SPV> within a few second of TB starting.

This is an old problem which was fixed for a while and then
resurfaced. MAU brought this up a few months ago.

The bug is an elusive one, I have it over here too: Sometimes some of
the unchecked accounts are checked upon startup, but not always. Also,
not all accounts. Sometimes none. I have 13 accounts, none of them
should check on startup, and this morning, none of them did. They
might decide differently tomorrow.

Oh, and the same happens with Voyager. Sometimes, that is.

Don't forget that bats are wild animals.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Personnel executives of 100 major corporations were asked for stories
of unusual behavior by job applicants. 10. "... stretched out on the
floor to fill out the job application."

Message reply created with The Bat! 4.0.28.4