Hello Hendrik,

Tuesday, September 16, 2008, 1:07:52, you wrote:

>>Does it apply only to IMAP? I see no differences in receiving
>>POP3-accounts, even if I set the limit to 1.

If you set the limit to 1 and you have multiple POP accounts (e.g. 20), and you
click "Check mail for all", then the first account will be connected, while
others will be waiting until the connection with the first account is finished,
so the accounts will be checked sequentially.

Maxim Masiutin                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]