Hi David,

> I have spotted other gmail behaviour that I don't like.

>> You can use Web interface and "reset counters" to be able to download
>> messages again. Beware the dupes! :-)

> Where do you do that?

Under POP settings for Gmail, you have a choice once you choose to
enable POP:

1.  Enable POP for all mail
2.  Enable POP for all mail arriving from now on.

If you missed a mail body as you described, you could choose option
1) , which might mean that you'd get a ton of mail.  I don't know.

--

Take Care,

 Bob

--

Using The Bat! 4.0.34.25 (ALPHA)
Windows XP 5.1

 Current beta is 4.0.34.25 (ALPHA) | 'Using TBBETA' information: