I have a couple of relatively simple requests (I think):

First I would like to have an option to allow all images of the current
selected mail to be loaded.
Right now I will have to look through the URL manager and try to
figure out which entry in the list of 'Unresolved' belongs to the
current message.

It would also help if the images from the current message were
highlighted.
Note that the images for one message may come from different sources

The second question :
It would be nice in the URL manager to have the ability to sort and/or
search the URLs on the Blocked/Allowed tab. Right now it is not so
easy to locate entries on these tabs.

Finally I would like the ability to add lines to the URL manager
manually and the ability to use regular expressions or wild cards. For
example: at this moment I have entries like:

http://a.somedomain.com
http://b.somedomain.com
http://d.somedomain.com

I would like to setup a line like:

http://*.somedomain.com (Wildcard)
or

http://.*\.somedomain\.com (Regular Expression)



-- 
Robert van der Hulst
[email protected]

Using The Bat! 4.1.1.6 RC1 (BETA) on Windows Vista.6.0.6001 Service Pack 1



________________________________________________________
 Current beta is 4.1.1.8 | 'Using TBBETA' information:
http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/TBUDLInfo.html

Reply via email to