am Freitag, 19. Dezember 2008 um 11:03 schrieb Robert van der Hulst: > First I would like to have an option to allow all images of the current > selected mail to be loaded.
There has been such an option recently, which was called "Allow once". > Right now I will have to look through the URL manager and try to > figure out which entry in the list of 'Unresolved' belongs to the > current message. I complaint about this several time, because i never know which URLs belong to the current Message. > It would also help if the images from the current message were > highlighted. + > It would be nice in the URL manager to have the ability to sort and/or > search the URLs on the Blocked/Allowed tab. Right now it is not so > easy to locate entries on these tabs. + > Finally I would like the ability to add lines to the URL manager > manually and the ability to use regular expressions or wild cards. +++ Absolutely supported I would use something like ".*EMAILID.*" for Block... -- Mit freundlichen Grüßen Jens Franik mailto:[email protected] Picture of me? X-Rogue http://www.de2all.de/Kr_bat.jpg The Bat! 4.1.1.8 RC1 (BETA) & AntiSpamSniper 3.1.0.3 Windows 2000 5.0 build 2195 Service Pack 4 ________________________________________________________ Current beta is 4.1.1.8 | 'Using TBBETA' information: http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/TBUDLInfo.html

