Title: Re: 4.1.1.10

Hello Maxim,

> The Bat! 4.1.1.10 RC1 (BETA) is available at

> http://www.ritlabs.com/download/files3/the_bat/beta/tb41110.rar

Click on the story you want:

SHORT

LONG

Up & running :)

I, MAU, have VOLUNTARILY taken the time to download, extract and install

the above beta version. Also VOLUNTARILY, I am willing to at least use

this beta for my normal work and private email transactions, and perhaps

doing some specific testing (if I have the time, knowledge and

willingness at the moment), being fully aware that, because I'm using a

beta, I VOLUNTARILY take the risk of running into communication problems

and damaging (or even loosing) my email message base. Because I am aware

of the risks of using a beta, and because I'm not totally stupid, I also

VOLUNTARILY take the time to back-up with an external tool my The Bat!

installation and full message base. As you can see in my signature, I am

already using this beta and so far had no problems.

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)

Using The Bat! v4.1.1.10 RC1 (BETA) on Windows XP 5.1 Service Pack 3