Title: Re: 4.1.1.10

Note to moderator: I'm trying to use (test) HTML reply templates and QTs.

Hello Thomas,

1. I tried to reply in HTML, but the format is not kept. Not a beta issue, but maybe still true with the current beta. Kindly check.

And I'm trying to use HTML reply templates and QTs and they don't seem to work as I expected. Can't say if bug or WAD yet.

2. The purpose of this reply was to ask you whether you created this with the jumping links within TB!. I wouldn't know how to start doing this.

Yes, of course I did. All you need to do is define 'link names' and then link to them.

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)

Using The Bat! v4.1.1.10 RC1 (BETA) on Windows XP 5.1 Service Pack 3