Hello Bob,

BR> As a result of seeing your quotes, I have put his book, "The Ultimate
BR> Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, on my wish list at Amazon.

Bought  "The  Ultimate  Hitchhiker's  Guide" earlier, after reading so
much   about   it  on TBOT. That was one of my worst buys ever.

Dumb writer, boring "story" ("stories"), not funny at all.

Or,   I   was the exception, or I was the only one who dares to say he
didn't like it.

:-)

--
Best Wishes,
Mark

using
The Bat! Version 4.1.5.1
MyMacros 1.11a

zOmbie's Macros Version 0.7
Windows XP Professional/5.1 build 2600 Service Pack 3 (0 days
20:59:22) on Dual Intel Pentium III