Hello Jens,

On Sat, 10 Jan 2009 21:38:06 +0100 GMT (11/01/2009, 03:38 +0700 GMT),
Jens Franik wrote:

>> Just a question: Is this useful to anyone? I have tried to use
>> Quicksearch but always ended up opening the (real) Search in order to
>> find what I was looking for.

JF> Well, i use it, as i search for a mail i know it must be there - but i
JF> can not find, because i get hundreds of Mail each day.

OK, so you, like MAU, find it useful. I was just asking.

JF> Normally i need to have more results (all) and also use the real
JF> search.

Yes, that is my usualy need.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Personnel executives of 100 major corporations were asked for stories
of unusual behavior by job applicants. 5. "Interrupted to phone his
therapist for advice on answering specific interview questions."

Message reply created with The Bat! 4.0.28.4