Hi MAU,

>   Portada // elmundo.es
>   ACDSee Forums: Forum: ACDSee Pro 2.5 - Recent Posts
> The folders are created and work with no problems.

I also configured a RSS Feed account.
Because I didn't understand the way to create folders in that documentation that
Volker gave a link to, I used the manual way.

And as I tried to make all subfolders by hand and there was a : (double dot) in
the
folder name, the folder couldn't be created I got the same message then.
Just tried to add a folder by hand with:
          ACDSee Forums: Forum: ACDSee
 and that failed because of that double-dot.

 Therefore I replaced each : in a - and then the foldername was accepted.

 So in short: Confirmed.

--
Regards,
Gunivortus