Dear MAU,

 --->>> MAU / Mittwoch 14.01.2009, 15:40:52
        [SOT] RSS feeds plugin (WAS: Re: Illegal characters in folder names)


Thanks for pointing to this post. As it wasn't attached to one of the
two threads (Subject: RSS-Newsfeed-Plugin (was: the macro under
Windows 7) <mid:[email protected]>) (Subject:
RSS-Newsfeed-Plugin, <mid:[email protected]>) was the
reson I couldn't find your comment.


> I believe it has an error in the suggested filter. It uses
> %OHEADER(" which didn't work for me and that is why in my filter I
> use %OHEADER( with only the parenthesis and no quotes.

Ok, now I have taken out the quotes. Let's see ....
But first the Msg Header (see below)


> Aside of that, it doesn't 'remind' that the %OHEADER macro requires that
> the referenced header must have been previously defined in Options -> 
Preferences ->> Viewer/Editor -> Message Headers.

Gleason wrote in <mid:[email protected]>:

',----- [  ]
'| You will need to add two entries to your headers setup in TB options.
'| X-outlilne-title
'| X-parent-outline-title
`-----

Is it this you are talking about? If Yes, please could you give me a
hand in fixing this? I didn't 'play' with that until now. Many thanks.


-- 
   best regards               | Using The Bat! 4.0.38
www.EddieCastelli.com         | on Windows 2000 5.0
       Eddie                  | Build 2195 Service Pack 3
      on Tour                 | 


________________________________________________________
 Current beta is 4.1.9.3 | 'Using TBBETA' information:
http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/TBUDLInfo.html

Reply via email to