Hello Roger,

On Mon, 9 Feb 2009 06:55:37 +0200 GMT (09/02/2009, 11:55 +0700 GMT),
Roger Phillips wrote:

[MAU, replying to Bob Riley:]
M>> Yes, you are just a little older than me but, admit it, you look /much/
M>> older than me ;-)

RP> Where  do  you see Bob's photo?  He does not appear in my setup, and I have
RP> just downloaded the latest 'Rogues' file.

Same here.

RP> When  it comes to the age stakes I regret to say that unfortunately I think
RP> both of you are quite a long way behind me!  :(

I'm a mere baby compared to you guys, so sorry for jumping in. But
this last paragraph brings us to Mary, of course:

Mary, are you still here?

Or even there? (That's TBOT, to which I'm f'upping.)

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

My old aunts used to come up to me at weddings, poking me in the ribs
and cackling, telling me, "You're next!" They stopped after I started
doing the same thing to them at funerals.

Message reply created with The Bat! 4.0.28.4