Hi Gleason,

On 2/7/2009 3:35 PM, you wrote to Alto:
Alto,

Hello Bob,

all of these issues are long-standing and haven't been fixed in years.
In fact, you might want to try the final v3-version of TheBat (v3.98.2
I believe), this one is a little (and I do mean "a little") better
when it comes to IMAP, at least the connection-lost problems don't
happen as often as they do with the v4.0.38. I personally even
continue using v3.0.1.33 to this day.

Funny, isn't it? All of those years of enduring and reporting IMAP
issues, and all that has changed is that the issues have grown
_worse_ over the versions?

Which suggests not negligence but inability to reproduce what you see,
either by Rit or by many users, which would include myself.

Are you saying that you, too, use IMAP with your ISP and/or Mail Provider, and you don't see the "unable to send mail body due to processing error" message and/or the queuing problem?

If that is true, this suggests that the problem may lay with Gmail's implementation of IMAP (or, possibly, with my IMAP settings in TB, although I have tried to follow Stefan Tanurkov's guidance on those).

What do you think, here?

--
Bob Riley in New Mexico, USA