Hello Maxim,

>>>Now, for the first part. 'Hold Over' is not clear and is not correct
>>>English. It should be either 'Hold for' or 'Send in'. That is, 'Hold
>>>for 2 hrs' or 'Send in 2 hrs'.
>
> Dictionaries give "hold over" as a sinonym for "postpone" or "delay",
> with the following examples:
>
> The film was held over for weeks (the meaning is here "to prolong the
> engagement of the film") We will have to hold over these files until
> tomorrow (the meaning is to "save", "delay")

Well, maybe I shouldn't have said that it is not correct English, but
after 50 of speaking the language I just play it by ear and if the
questions is:

- Do you want me to send this now?

The answer that 'sounds' better to me is:

- No, hold it for 2 hrs.
Or:
- No, send it in 2 hrs.

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v4.1.11.18 on Windows XP 5.1 Service Pack 3
My photos at: http://www.Rancho-K.com
My photoblog: http://mau.aminus3.com