Hello Volker,

Wednesday, April 29, 2009, 12:25:10, you wrote:

>>A few more thoughts brought me to this real flexible solution (see
>>attachment).
Thank you for some nice thoughts!

The postponed sending dialog is the graphical editor for the small textual
argument of the %POSTPONE macro, e.g. “+2h” means “add two hours” or “8:12”
means send on 8:12 today if it’s before 8:12, otherwise send tomorrow on that
time, etc. Did I understand correctly that in your dialog, if I don’t’ want to
specify the date, I should select “Send in 0 days” radiobutton? And if I don’t
want to specify the time, i.e. just want the all the new messages to be sent in
2 days, I have to specify “current time plus 0 hours 0 minutes”?

Maxim Masiutin
Ritlabs SRL
http://www.ritlabs.com/