Hello Jernej,

On Fri, 22 May 2009 19:27:47 +0200 GMT (23/May/09, 0:27 +0700 GMT),
Jernej Simončič wrote:

>> If so, I must stop recommending TB!. It's just not acceptable.

JS> This is antivirus' program - not TB's program. I'm a developer myself,
JS> and I have to deal with this regularly - AV vendors will sometimes
JS> indiscriminantely flag a whole class of programs as malware, and
JS> there's little you can do about this, especially if you're not their
JS> customer. Sadly, from my experience, no AV vendor is immune to this,
JS> though some are worse than others.

I understand what you say, but for the user, Thunderbird, Eudora or
even Outlook don't have this problem that TB! has. I can explain a
hundred times to him that it is not TB!'s fault, but he will still
choose to use another email client.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.